Monday, August 3, 2009

New Blog!

Hello world!

This Blog is for all of those CPAPers out there who are looking for unbiased product reviews of new and popular CPAP equipment. I found myself searching the web for a website that had a comprehensive list of product reviews and comparisons, but I couldn't find a good resource. So, I've created this Blog where I will be posting my own reviews of CPAP equipment, starting with masks.

If there is a mask or other CPAP related product that you would like me to review, please let me know in the comments!

I will have my first mask review up shortly, which will be for the brand new Philips Respironics FullLife CPAP mask. Be sure to check back!

-The CPAP Reviewer

3 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Product Challenge? I'd love your feedback productchallenge at cpaptalk dot com.

    Blog looks great!

    Best wishes,

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    i read your blog, detailed info, amazing work done :) mu mom has sleep apnea, and shes being told to use to cpap. the thing is he is really phobic of anything on her face, i am relly worried... could u please guide me what is the best cpap mask and machine u cud recommend, ur info wud really help thanx alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cpap Machine Reviews tells that, this machine is helpful for them who's having a problem of sleep apnea.

    ReplyDelete